31 August 2009

INTRODUCING, the long awaited......

Our little man is beautiful!!!



On August 21, 2009, we made our way to the hospital. And after a morning of hanging around and waiting for lab results, we were admited to the labor and delivery ward. My water had broken, and we were settling in for the day. At 6:15 pm, we had an addition to our family.



Joshua Michael Heaton




6 pounds, 15.3 ounces
20 inches long


We're thrilled, and learning quite a bit from this little guy. He's really good at sleeping during the day, and wants to be up much more often when all is dark and quiet. His fingers and toes are long, and we're constantly trying new things to get nursing down. I know I have a long way to go, but Joshua is thriving despite less successful sessions.

12 comments:

  1. Oh he's so cute! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Emily! I'm so excited for you and Benjamin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He is so beautiful, and you both are going to be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! He is so handsome! He and Owen should be little buddies since they are only 3 days apart. I am so excited to hear that y'all are back in Georgia. You should look for a place up in Woodstock. That is where we are. I would love to get together sometime! Maybe I can work something out the next time I head down that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! I've been thinking about you all week! I'm so happy for you three! I hope all went well with the delivery. When you get a chance, we should catch up! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little boy! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw I love it!!!! Congrats! I bet you're glad to have that over and finally have him :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is wonderful Emma!! Congratulations on such a sweet heart!! We love you guys!

    ps-you look great!
    Bill, Jess, Madi, Christian and baby 3 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's pretty cute! You look very well for just having a baby. I can't believe your a mom now :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to talk, just call us