07 April 2010

Thesis (finally) done!

So, we got all the revisions taken care of, and I'm finally done with the requirements for my Masters' Degree. Too bad we were 5 days late for the April graduation deadline....but so what!?! What's 4 more months? I'll technically graduate in August, but I suspect I will be receiving my degree come Christmas (given the 6-12 week delay in processing and postage). So, Amber, remember when you gave me a mock degree for Christmas? You must have been psychic...or a year early.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It seems like even after you defend, you still have to jump through so many hoops. If you missed the April graduation, how come you're not graduating in August then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!! so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go!!
    Cute Easter pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!!! So glad it is officially finished!! Throw yourself a party :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, that was no mock degree. That was the real thing. You best be framing it and hanging it up! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Want to talk, just call us