11 May 2011

24 weeks pregnant

We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! I woke up and had the entire kitchen and family room cleaned. It was a wonderful surprise and just what I needed. Benjamin knew just what I needed and would appreciate the most.

Other news, Joshua is suddenly interested in looking at pictures of our family and cousins, and pointing to the paper, then to the person. It is very fun to watch him recognize us when we are not there.

Pregnancy is starting to feel a little uncomfortable. I'm feeling like I'm leaning around something I'm holding on my lap. Joshua is noticing it's in his way when he sits with me. At times I think I need to grab Joshua's leg to pull him closer to the wall of his crib before I lean over and scoop him up. And the heartburn started last week. But there's still plenty of fun things to discover for the next few months as I continue to swell in different ways. But things are wonderful.

Just 2.5 more weeks of school for this school year. But who's counting!


5 comments:

  1. Wow, great shots of you three! (and a half!!) Grow that baby!! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Fabulous!!! What sweet family pictures! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome! What CUTE family pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so skinny with just a little baby bump, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great Emily! It sounds like your boys were good to you on Mother's day.
    We are SO EXCITED to see you guys in a month!!!

    ReplyDelete

Want to talk, just call us