10 January 2012

November 2011



A few highlights of the month include:
A special day for Caleb





More Joshua bumps








Learning all sorts of new ways to play with trains (this picture is more remarkable than it looks when you consider how exact the timing is to catch such a quick boy balancing!!)




We had a fun time hosting a murder mystery dinner with some friends from church. We were so impressed that everybody dressed for our Masquerade Ball. The events of the evening uncovered a secret love, family dysfunction, envy and jealousy to shock, betrayal and ego. Needless to say, fun was had by all!




For Thanksgiving, we got to spend time with the Heatons in Kiawah, South Carolina. We love visiting the beach, and playing in the sand. We got to ride bikes and spend hours and hours with people we love.
It was a wonderful trip, full of eating, shell-hunting, catching up, playing in the surf, eating, building sand castles, riding bikes, eating, playing games, trains, eating, visiting, and did I mention eating fantastic food? We built a Polar Express sandcastle, which turned out great and impressed Joshua quite a bit.

4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with the sand Polar Express too! And did you visit a fort (the picture of Caleb on the cannon balls)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were at Battery Park in Charleston, SC. We've visited every year we've been with the Heatons for Thanksgiving, so far. I love it, because we have pictures of me and my siblings there as we grew up. And now we're 3 visits for 3 years.

      Delete
  2. That's a pretty impressive bump on Joshua's head. Agh!
    We loved getting to see you guys over Christmas. Caleb is such a cutie. I love this chunkiness. And I think Joshua and I have bonded. I love hearing him say my name. :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to talk, just call us