06 April 2012

Easter!!


     Easter is one of my favorite times of year. Trees and gardens are blossoming, The sun is shining, and the weather is mostly pleasant. And Easter is a time when I can reflect on the blessings I have in my life because of Jesus Christ. He was crucified, and suffered the Atonement for my sins. Then, on that first Easter morning, He was resurrected, conquering physical death. I know that He lives. I am thankful for the gift that He has given me, that I may live again as well. I love Easter because it reminds me of the very real miracle of the Atonement. Jesus Christ offers a way that I may be forgiven of my sins and mistakes so that I, too, can be found spotless before God. I also love that the meaning of the days is not as commercialized as one of my other favorite holidays centered around the Savior. What a blessing that we can reflect on the gift of Life when everything is awakening from a wintry slumber.
     Please visit mormon.org/easter to share your feelings about the Lord Jesus Christ this Easter weekend, or to be uplifted by others' testimonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to talk, just call us