23 September 2008

My Dream House

In my spare time:) I decided i should become an architect. Heres a rough draft of my dream house.
I'm not great with SketchUp yet, but i'm working on it.

What you'll see first is the storage room (2 levels below ground)
next the family level (underground) with bedrooms, library, office, etc.
I haven't yet added the ground floor level which will be a very small modest house, for having guests, entertaining, a music room, a guest bedroom, a main kitchen, etc.

let me know what you think about it.







ok now we've added the top floor.
still kinda rough, but i think it hits most of the main points.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool idea Ben! I don't know if I saw the 'top'level... and I saw the Storage room last rather than first... but this is sweet! Personally, I would miss windows in my bedroom, but it would sure stay nice and cool if your bedroom was underground! Evan has been wanting to "sketch" our house for a long time. I think you might have just inspired him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool animation! What program did you use? Looks like a good start on your dream house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Stuff- Emily now you have a husband and a friend that are sort of architects. But if you need more updating info. Just holler.

    ReplyDelete

Want to talk, just call us