06 April 2012

Thank you


     I hurried off to the grocery store last night with no kids to pick up a handful of things I had been needing. It was 9:45 pm as I strolled my buggy to my car, and started loading up. It was quite dark, not much light from the parking lot lamp was reaching me. I was trying to hurry, and looked up in time to see a man, bulky and a little older than me, walking towards me. Well, he was walking past my car, and then noticed that I was there, dropping bags of groceries into the back seat.
     "Let me take that for you, when you're done," I heard him say. Thank you so much! I had three more bags to get, and then I passed the buggy on to him. He took it and rolled it to the cart drop for me. As I was pulling out of the parking lot, I felt really grateful that there are nice gentlemen still out there. I appreciated it. It was late, and dark, and I was rushing to get home to my family. And I just thought that was the nicest thing. Thank you again.

1 comment:

Want to talk, just call us