13 October 2008

this is not an announcement

After having a fun discussion with Garrett and Katie about baby names, we decided we should write them down so we don't forget any of our favorites. These are in no particular order.
Let us know what you think.
Boys
Girls

Joshua
Riley
Caleb
James
William
Dallin
Ethan
Jonathon
Jesse
Carter
Michael
Jacob
Joseph


Rachel
Avery
Hannah
Charlotte
Afton
Ivy
Rebecca
Merry
Zina
Sarah
Emma
Elizabeth
Aurelia
Marie
Dixie
Lily

We are also trying to think of possible names that resemble our grandparents' names (cause we don't exactly want to use them directly much. can you blame us?): Florence and Vard, Bulah Beatrice and Harold, Eulalia and Doyle, Arelia. But we're not having much luck. What to do....

5 comments:

  1. If I had to pick one boy and one girl name for you two - Jesse and Charlotte. Jesse seems to fit both of you for some odd reason to me. And then Charlotte for obvious reasons. Love you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited because I found your blog! You look so happy together! Anyways, I just wanted to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is "Jesse" pronounced like "Jessie" or "Jess"? I had a friend who spelled his name that way, and pronounced it like "Jess." I like that name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way!!! You guys thought about the name Merry? That is too awesome! I mean, I never thought anyone liked me enough to think about naming someone after me...I feel so (hypothetically) honored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! I made the top of the list! =D I like your taste.

    ReplyDelete

Want to talk, just call us