10 April 2009

The Fulfillment of the Mullins legend?

It has been very exciting speculating to see if we will have a baby girl or a baby girl. And for those of you who don't already know about my family, my parents have been blessed with 9 grandsons. Everybody (especially my mother) is anxious for a granddaughter, and there's always another shot at it, right? Well, curiosity is mounting as we will learn the gender of our little one just ONE BUSINESS DAY away. That's right, we have an appointment set for Monday.

My sister (also expecting) posted about the Mullins Legend, and I could never rival her way of writing the story, so please, check it out on her blog:

http://moeandco.blogspot.com/2009/04/dream.html

And we'll let you know!!!

Have a Happy Easter.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this dream! That's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, your sister might deliver early... and then you would have the 11th and it could be a girl. I'm still sticking with my boy vote too. We CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Want to talk, just call us