09 November 2009

Provo Adventures: 6/8




We've survived another week. I have spent a chunk of this week working on my thesis, and it's moving forward. Let's see if I can keep cranking it out for two more weeks!

Joshua has started having very stinky toots. It's overwhelming sometimes. Aren't breast-fed babies generally mild stinkers? Something happened the last few days to change that opinion for me. I've thought about if I've eaten anything different, and I will admit that I have eaten quite a bit of candy since Halloween!!! Could that make Joshua more fragrant?

This week, we had a fabulous dinner invitation with the Gravetts. We also went to Alton, Utah, for a Heaton funeral. It was Joshua's first time to meet all of Benjamin's cousins, and he got to spend a little time with Great Grand-Pa Heaton. We missed Benjamin while we were there, but I was glad to see everyone, and spend time with Amber, Brooklyn, and Mom and Dad Heaton.

Joshua is an amazing traveler so far. He slept almost the entire ride from Alton to Provo. Everybody says he is so good on the airplanes so far, too. I feel so lucky that he's been so good to go with the flow as I've hauled him across the country.

The Heaton men, skipping the
third generation of four.

Grand-Pa with Joshua
and Brooklyn



Six down.

1 comment:

Want to talk, just call us