09 June 2009

Buffalo, here I come!!!!

The hottest thing I've ever seen. Check out this stud!!!
Sorry ladies, he's totally taken.


I am so happy to get to Buffalo!!! I got to visit two weekends ago, and it was long OVERDUE! It was one of my favorite weekends I can remember for a good while. Katie let me mooch off of her time while the boys were working, and we had some pretty fabulous meals when we were all together. I can't even wait until I get to see them all the time. I'm counting down, are you? I leave Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Where in the world did you get that fabulous background on your blog?!?! I am stunned... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you (and your adorable baby!!) when you leave for Buffalo -- but I am so happy for you to finally be with Benjamin again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you have internet, but we wanted to know how jr. is cooking. How is NY? We miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Want to talk, just call us