09 May 2009

A busy month!!

We are still alive. We had a whirlwind of things happen all at once.

Firstly, Benjamin GRADUATED!!! I'm so proud of him. We have better pictures to come, don't worry about that.

We had family come to visit, packed our apartment like crazy, loaded a truck and moved all of belongings to Georgia. Benjamin spent almost a week touring the USA by freeways, as he and his dad drove the moving truck to Atlanta. After a day or two to sleep, Benjamin turned his wheels towards Buffalo, New York, where work will keep him busy for the next few months.

My sister was in town for the weekend, so I got to visit with her for an hour. We are just a couple of weeks apart. Boys numbers 10 and 11 in the Mullins line. Aren't we stunning? Carlie, it was great to visit.

I am still living in Provo, as I attend classes for spring term. It's only 8 weeks long, and I've finished with two of them. I'm definitely counting down until I can join my love East of the Mississippi. It's been a crazy shuffle in our lives.

Last weekend, I got to head to Cedar City and Enterprise, as I got to hang out with the Shurtliff crowd. Tim also graduated, and we got to take some pretty good pictures of Amber, Tim, and Brooklyn.

Amber is in a cake decorating class, and she brought this for me. One of her first MASTERPIECES. If you can't tell, it has a rubber duck on it, and says "It's a BOY!" It was very tasty, too.

I'm feeling well, at 24 weeks. A number of friends and family have commented that I have popped out a little bit, and that I definitely look pregnant. YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to talk, just call us