18 May 2009

2 whole years?!?

Today, Benjamin and I are celebrating our two year anniversary literally across the country!!! As you know, he's in Buffalo, and I'm continuing classes in Provo. Pretty much, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Not for anything.

But just two years ago, we were having one of the best parties I've ever been to, where I was dressed in White, with my love in a tux and a bow-tie. It was pretty adorable. And we've done so much together since then. We've lived in the San Francisco Bay area, Springville, and now half of us are in Buffalo, New York. We've probably been on on at least 8 road trips, with 3 of those being between GA and UT. We've been to Beliz, and have hiked Mount Timp twice. Benjamin graduated from BYU, and I've been working on my Masters this whole time. Now, we're excitedly awaiting the new addition to our family in just over 3 months from now.

I'm just gettting a little sentimental here. I am using internet on campus, so I will add pictures to this montage of memories very soon. Time does fly, though, doesn't it? Hopefully the next four weeks will pass as quickly as possible.

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, you two!!!! wow how time has just flown by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay 2 whole years! Happy anniversary!! Your wedding was one great party indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry that you two are apart right now. I hope that the time goes fast for you though.

    ReplyDelete

Want to talk, just call us