13 May 2009

Data Analysis

I have been working brutally hard on analyzing the data for my thesis. I've found that I can devote most of my evening hours to the task, since there's not much going on for me after classes other than homework. I just wanted to share with everyone that I finished analyzing tonight!!! The next step is to redo all of the analysis for a couple of my subjects, for reliability purposes. But that can wait until tomorrow. After I do the reliability check, I will wait for another professor to take all my data and run it through a program he has designed. It should take about a week to get it back, and then I can begin my statistical analysis. But, again, it's time to bask in the completion of my load!

I think I might want to watch a movie to celebrate. Any good suggestions for a pregnant girl to watch alone, while trying not to miss her husband across the country? Chick flicks might trigger some tears a little too readily...

6 comments:

  1. Orange County. One day I was really sad until I saw that movie and laughed so hard I cried in a good way. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing. Congrats! It feels good, I bet :) You could always watch a Star Trek ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say Zoolander, but after seeing the suggestion for Orange County- I think I would watch that one. We hope you and baby are doing great!!! Is Texas on the way to Georgia and New York?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, is Texas on the way? ;)

    go watch a classic, like anne of green gables....or harry potter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing the analyzing! Sorry you're watching a movie alone. I think I should come visit sometime before we move. Any suggestions on when?

    ReplyDelete

Want to talk, just call us