25 July 2009

Family Visits

Can I get any bigger than this? I think not. I'm sure nature will prove me wrong, and has been doing so for a couple of weeks...but it's startling to think about. As far as how I'm doing, I'm enjoying the air conditioning, relying heavily on heartburn medicine, and wondering how long I'll last before we finally go to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

We got to have family come and stay with us for the past couple of weeks. My parents came for a few days, followed by the Heatons for a while. I didn't carry the primary camera for any of the adventures, but here are some of the shots of what we've done:

Dad and his new camera at Niagara Falls
Mom and Emily overlooking Horseshoe Falls


Heatons getting Buffalo Wings
The wings themselves


Anna and Matthew at the
Corning Museum of Glass

Emily and Anna at the
Palmyra Temple

Benjamin and Anna in the Sacred Grove

Benjamin on the Maid of the Mist (more to come)
Heaton menfolk

It was so fun to have everyone visit. I saw much more of Western New York and Canada with company to go exploring with. If anyone is ever passing through Corning, NY, I recommend seeing the Corning Museum of Glass. We got to spend a few hours there, and it was AMAZING. The demonstrations were fabulous, and we had a lot of fun wandering around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to talk, just call us