05 October 2009

Provo Adventures: 1/8


Emily is very close to finishing her Masters' degree, and has gone to Utah to finish up the last bit of her program requirements on location. It has been an emotional roller-coaster to decide to continue, as well as to put it into effect. So, this is an update of what Emily and Joshua have been up to while away from Benjamin and extended family in Atlanta.

Joshua traveled the whole way in this sling.
Doesn't he look comfortable?
Emily, after traveling from Atlanta to Denver to Salt Lake City.
Lack of sleep and worry are near the surface.


We got to go for a drive up the canyon, and the leaves are getting colorful.




We attended the Nauvoo Mission Reunion, and
got to visit with all the sisters. Nauvoo generation II is growing...


One down.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Emily, You can do it!!! You look fabulous for just having had a baby and I love your long hair! Joshua just gets more and more adorable! I can't wait to give him some loves! When you have a minute we need to chat so I can figure out where to send your baby gift. (I know I'm 6 weeks behind!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, he is so precious! Good luck finishing up this semester, you seriously deserve it and I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be out there soon to finish up as well!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! Call me sometime. We need to catch up! If you are ever bored, give me a call! And, Joshua is SO adorable! I can't wait to meet him. Call me sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats you two...he is so cute-I love his wavy hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily! I am so excited to hear you are going to finish up school! GOOD LUCK! You can do it! Your little guy is so cute. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Want to talk, just call us