24 October 2009

Provo Adventures: 4/8

Half way!
This week, I got to meet up with Shelly Jensen, formerly Cook. We got to hang out, compare little baby stories, and reminisce about the terrific youth dances of Lilburn stake. It's really incredible to think that so much time has passed, and it is fun to see where life has brought us so far.

My sister's family made a surprise visit to Utah this weekend! I got to see Carlie and meet Niklas for the very first time! Niklas is 3 weeks younger than Joshua, and they are very different!! Joshua is a little longer, but Niklas is a little more solid. Do you see a resemblance?

This week, being Joshua's 9th of life, we have discovered our tongue. Joshua will stick it out, and will start licking his hands when he's hungry and they get too near his mouth. It's one of the cutest things I've seen him do yet, and I haven't been able to figure out how to document it accurately. I'll keep trying.

Joshua came with me to Salt Lake City for a wedding dinner. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a picture with Joseph in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Sadly, we didn't take many other pictures due to the chilliness of the night air. But I'll make sure to get a couple shots before Joshua gives up his Utah residency.

Joshua and his biggest fan,
and favorite babysitter, Merry.

Four down.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Emily, these pictures are all so stinking cute!! You look FABULOUS and Joshua is getting so big! He is changing so much to me. I think he and Niklas do look alike, that's so cute! Fun to see all these pics, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I love the cousins!!! They are TOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Want to talk, just call us