07 March 2009

15 weeks

Hello everyone.

I have felt wonderful all throughout the pregnancy so far. I have had very little nausea and have lost my breakfast only once in the 3.5 months we have known we are expecting. Since so little has happened, I haven't been inspired to post anything.

To answer questions we've been getting, we are fully planning on finding out the gender of mini Heaton as soon as possible, despite the wording on our announcement card. August 27th is still the expected due date, and hopefully we'll know in the next 5 weeks if we'll have a Benjamin or an Emily.

We haven't taken any pictures lately, except my weekly documentation. So, although it isn't flattering, we'll make an effort to take more pictures in the future. This photo is my 14 week picture, taken three days ago. Enjoy. We also had just eaten dinner, with I've noticed helps the effect.



7 comments:

  1. You are so cute!! I love it!! I'm glad you've felt pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, you look so cute! I love the belly! I hate to say this since I've still got a 7 month old, but it makes me jealous! :) So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! I hope that you are coming to our little FHE on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love your little belly! Can't wait to meet Baby Heaton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at how cute you are!!!! Can't wait to see more belly pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a baby bump!!! Ahh! I love it! You look so cute!!! I can't wait to see you in person and rub the belly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH for baby bellies!!! Way to go on the prospectus. So many great things going on in your life right now. Could you possibly be any more productive? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete

Want to talk, just call us